Why bother with an annual boiler service?
If your boiler is running fine, you may think you will leave the servicing for the time being. This could be a false economy.
Your boiler is like your car. It needs a regular MOT. During a year of general use deposits build up inside the boiler which can reduce the efficiency of the system leading to higher gas or oil bills for you.
In the case of all boilers it makes sense to have a regular check for safety reasons. Although modern gas and oil boilers are unlikely to have safety issues there is always a small chance that something can go wrong.
When we carry out a service we will :
- Thoroughly clean and inspect all boiler parts and remove any deposits.
- Check for any small leaks that could be causing corrosion within the boiler.
- Inspect and test the flue gases for high carbon monoxide levels or any other dangerous gases.
- Test the gas meter to ensure adequate pressures.
- Inspect the oil storage tank for flaws or leaks.
Regular servicing also reduces the risk of breakdown and prolongs the life of the boiler.
When you have your boiler serviced by our qu
- Guarantee you priority in case of an emergency 365 days a year.
- Remind you next year when the service is due.
- Our boiler servicing starts at £65 + vat .
We also carry out gas fire servicing, Landlords Gas Safety Inspections and Warm air unit servicing.
Discounts are available for multiple services (i.e boiler and fire) or inspections carried out on the same visit.